Monday, May 18, 2015

Summer 2015 Kids Classes

My goodness it's that time again....SUMMER!!!....I have a few classes on the calendar at Scraps of Love in Peoria to keep your little peeps entertained for a while! Call the store to sign them up, or reserve a kit if they can't make it to class. First up is this little Mini Album in a crayon box....Wednesday June 17th from 10:30 - Noon


Next up on Wednesday June 24th, 10:30 - Noon is this cute set of cards and box to keep them in. Again give the store a call if you have any Kids that would like to take this class....


Then onto July, to start with I have this cute Mini Summer Album using Doodlebug papers....who doesn't love Doodlebug?!?.... Wednesday July 8th 10:30 - Noon for this little happy. Give the store a call you sign up....



And last but not least, a little flip Polaroid Mini Album to keep all those happy pics in from the summer!
Wednesday July 15th 10:30 - Noon, don't forget to call the store if you have kids interested in taking the class....
That's it for now ladies! I'm off to stamp out some images, I ordered some new watercolor pens that are due to be delivered on Friday and I can't wait to get to playing! I keep you posted on how that goes!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment