Friday, May 29, 2015

My Stash, I have some cards in My Stash!!!

I spent the day yesterday with a friend from my Mad Scrapper days. While she was working on a Bridal Shower album I got to playing with these....new Sweet Treats dies from MFT. I was surprised when they arrive a couple of weeks ago at their size, a little smaller than I pictured in my head. That said, they are so so cute! The ice cream cone even embosses as you run it through to cut! I just messed around and came up with these A6 sized cards to put in my stash, My Stash!...that's unheard of, I'm usually making a card the day of someone's birthday! I really don't have a stash, although now I have six dear little cards to start it off! I'm chuffed! And I still have the Popsicle/Ice Lolly due to play with...maybe later, although I cannot fib I have Christmas ideas floating around my brain waiting to be created....did I really say Christmas? Sorry, but you know there is only 209 days to go according to my Christmas Elf Countdown!!!...







Have a Fun Weekend, it's going to be a 'warm' one here in Arizona so the weather man tells me, TRIPLE digits!!! May have to hibernate in my crafty lil cave and see what mischief I can get up to!









No comments:

Post a Comment