Saturday, May 16, 2015

Almost there...May Classes...

This class....my Splat Class as it's been called is on Tuesday May 27th from 10:30 - 1:30 We'll be making six cards, they'll be quick and simple as all the Splat stamping will already be done, so just a little bit of frou frouing and you'll have a set of cards either to gift or put into your stash!....







My first class in May used some paper bags by Lawn Fawn as pockets, just another twist to keep it a little different! They were fun to make and so cute when they were finished, you may see this idea crop up again in the not so distant future!!!.....






I'll be back tomorrow all up to date with my upcoming June classes.....Phew!  We made it, thanks for sticking with me! I just have to take good care of this little happy space and keep up with the posts!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment