Saturday, May 23, 2015

I LOVE THESE PENS!!!!

I could hug my Mailman!.....if only he knew how much joy he brings into my world when he delivers packages containing little bits of happy like these......
These are Akashiya Sai Watercolor Pens. I want the Kuretake Clean Color watercolor pens, but before getting into that investment I thought I'd try these out and if I liked them then I would get the clean color pens when they are more readily available.....they are like gold dust at the moment!!! I LOVE these pens! I've only had a really quick play with them. Ignore my blotchy image, I have to retrain myself to use my water brush again! That aside, I just love how the inks stay so vibrant when water is added to them, no wishy washy colors here! You can blend the colors to create your own shades too. Check out Kristina Werner's YouTube video on these pens, I got mine from Jet Pens on the Internet, they were $34.50 for a set of 20 with FREE shipping! I ordered them Monday and I had them in my sticky little mitts by Friday!!! I will have more of a play over the next day or two and let you know how it goes.








No comments:

Post a Comment