Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy New Year.....2016 here we come!!!

Happy New Year Everyone!
I taught my first class of the year yesterday and it seemed like forever since I'd seen my ladies....Almost a month since my last one! I was holed up in my lovely room for part of that time just hanging out and playing!
Amongst other little happies I came up with two classes for February! First is a little Drawer Box filled with Thank You cards....using stamps, dies and punches from my stash, some new ones and some not so new ones....we have them, we should use them, right?!?!? The next one is a set of 'Everyday' happies using the cute set of Elephant stamps by MFT...another Birdie Brown set!!!...from their December release. They are so fun to work with! No coloring involved in this class if you're wondering, it's all done for you!!!

























No comments:

Post a Comment