Wednesday, September 2, 2015

LOVE Doodlebug!!!.....

When I got to the store last week Doodlebug Paper was in.....if you didn't already know Doodlebug is one of my all time favorite paper companies!.....I did a li'l happy dance in my head....I wait....not very patiently....every year for their Halloween and Christmas collections to come out...Easter too now I come to think about it!!! So, I scooped me up an armful of this years papers and this is what I came up with, two classes one Halloween and the other Christmas. They both use the same folds,and that little treat box is one sheet of card stock just folded up!!! Just by changing up the papers you can get a whole different look! The Halloween class will be October 12th and the Christmas class will be October 26th, both classes will be the usual 10:30 - 1:30. The samples are already in the store, give Scraps of Love in Peoria a call if you'd like to come join in the fun of putting these happies together!...
















No comments:

Post a Comment