Thursday, August 27, 2015

Jump ahead....NOVEMBER classes!!!

My first class for NOVEMBER is one that I've given you a couple of sneaky peaks at, it's my Holiday Advent Wreath. The idea is you put little happies inside the 24 boxes and put them on the wreath, then everyday you take off a box and replace it with an ornament. The wreath is never left empty and you get a goodie from your little box that day!....what could make you happier!?! My only problem is deciding which ornament to put on first!!!....You supply the wreath however, you could do this on a tree, make it into a banner, it has many possibilities!!! Monday NOVEMBER 2nd 10:30 - 2:00 at Scraps of Love in Peoria, just bring a little patience and a lot of glue!!!!! The sample is now in the store...along with a few others I'll be showing you over the next few days....go take a look see, it's so much better in person!.....












No comments:

Post a Comment