Tuesday, May 19, 2015

June....half a year gone already!?!?!!!....Classes

June classes already, where did the time go??? It's crazy, the next thing you know it will be....Christmas!!!....I can't wait!!! Ok, let's not get ahead of ourselves. I have two classes on the calendar for June the first on being my usual Every Day Cards, Monday June 8th 10:30 - 1:30. This class has alsorts of things going on, using a fun line of paper by Imaginesce. Give Scraps of Love in Peoria a call if you like to take this class or get a kit....






Next up is a class I came up with using the cute You Gnome Me stamps by Birdie Brown from MFT. These stamps are adorable as are all the stamps by this artist....I collect them and RARELY ink them!!! Monday June 22nd for this one, usual time 10:30 - 1:30 give Scraps of Love a call to secure your class spot or kit.....






I have some Kids Classes scheduled for June and July, I'll be back with the info on those tomorrow...looks like it's going to be a busy summer!











No comments:

Post a Comment