Monday, December 1, 2014

What happened to November?!?!

Oh my! My poor blog has been a little neglected of late!
November was a super busy month for classes, I had four...yes 4 going on!
Lots of prep, lots and lots of bits of paper...everywhere!
To start with I had a mini accordion album, How to build a Snowman in 5 easy steps, a cute little rhyme and places to put pictures or gift cards.


This is a condensed picture of the album, for larger pictures go to my post back in September 
and you'll get a better view.

Then came my Eight Little Reindeer mini album, a lovely rhyme about santa's reindeer, this album had pocket pages with tags in them for all your holiday photos. 










After this came my christmas card class four fun cards and a 'slider box' card.


   


  

Last but by no means least was my Santa's  Magic Key keepsake, a little rhyme and key to help santa get through the door instead of going down the chimney, because you know not all of us have a chimney!




So that was my November. Busy and so much fun!.....I'll be back tomorrow to show you what else I got to making in November, I'd tell you now but I think this post is quite long enough!!!...are you still awake?!?!?




 




















No comments:

Post a Comment