Tuesday, May 27, 2014

My last class at The Craft Retreat




I have a class coming up this coming Friday at The Craft Retreat.
Sadly it's going to be my last one at this lovely, happy little store.
After five years it's going to be closing it's doors for good at the
end of June. I'm so sad, and I truly wish I'd found this 'happy place'
much sooner than I did! However as they say.... When one door closes
Another one opens.....I'm certain sure that this is going to happen for me!
Watch this space and I'll keep you posted!!!
On to my class.... One for the Boys....a set of happy little creations for
those little chappies in our lives! I don't very often do 'boy' cards, yet I'm 
surrounded by them at home, but I had such fun using this cute Doodlebug
line of papers 'Hip, Hip Hooray'.






Inside...


I'm going to spend some time 'playing in my cave' over the next few weeks
in between traveling with my Hubby, so check back and I'll show you what
I've been up too!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment