Saturday, May 17, 2014

Clearly Different!

See I told you I wouldn't let time go by so fast before getting
back to blog land and keeping you updated!
I taught a class to my lovely ladies at The Craft Retreat
Yesterday. Instead of using cardstock bases I used
Clear 'card stock' by Bazzill. You can use it just the same
as you would any other cardstock. The only advice I would
give is use glue dots!, even then take care because once you 
stick something down that's it it's down and there is no wiggle room
to be had!!!
Here goes....







It wasn't easy getting pictures without glare but I think you can get the idea
of just how versatile clears 'cardstock' is.
I have another class in a couple of weeks....watch this space for the samples!






2 comments:

  1. This was a fantastic class and I highly recommend taking any class with Stacey! You do beautiful work!!! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Rebecca.....I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete