Thursday, September 17, 2015

Happy Masking!!!

I think it was last week when I was watching Jennifer McGuire on YouTube, she was testing the new masking pen by Molotow....it looked AWESOME....as per, everyone is out of stock of this wonderful looking new happy sooooo I broke out the rubber cement. Yep, good old rubber cement! I decanted it into a fine tipped bottle and off I went! I've again taken some step by step pics so you get the idea. Basically all you have to do is stamp your image, cover it with rubber cement...be careful not to go out of the lines....let it dry and then either go ahead and create your background or continue stamping to create endless scenes. Once you've finished creating gently rub the rubber cement off your image...it's like magic! Go ahead and color your image, I used my Letraset Promarkers and noticed no difference with the surface of the paper....Score!!! The best bit for me, NO SCISSORS!!! If you know me you know I avoid scissors like the plague! No more cutting out masks for me not that I did very often because well, scissors had to be involved!!! I will grab one of the pens to try when they become readily available because it looked truly awesome....but for now I'm LOVING good old rubber cement!...



No comments:

Post a Comment